Saturday, February 12, 2011

Alainna: Week Feb 7-12

Just finished running 4 miles in about 39 minutes.  I didn't stop to walk at all. That was my goal for this week so I pushed myself to do it even though the last mile was pretty uncomfortable.  Remind me to NOT run that far again for the rest of my pregnancy.  Why am I having such a hard time not pushing myself too hard this pregnancy?  Last pregnancy I took it pretty easy and I gained too much weight -- not according to my Dr though -- he never said anything about it.  But everything I read says I gained about 20 pounds more than I really should have.  So I really don't want to do that again this pregnancy!  I just don't know how hard I can push myself without hurting the baby.  Everyone seems to have a different opinion on the matter.

Anyway, my running total for the week is 14.4 miles.  Dang, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment