Monday: sculpt class, 1 hour
Tuesday: 1.5 miles on treadmill
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: Swam laps for 40 minutes
Friday: sculpt/aerobic class, 1 hour
Saturday: nothing
This was a slower week. After my sculpt class on Monday, my body was hurting pretty bad. I think maybe I did too much, because my back was killing me. And the worst part was my arch on my foot started hurting. I tried to walk it off on the treadmill on Tuesday, but I was limping along and felt a little ridiculous so I gave up after a mile and a half. I took a break on Wednesday and decided to try swimming on Thursday. Swimming is great because I don't feel any pain in my back, but I get very bored swimming back and forth. I think I will have to do this more often in the upcoming weeks before the baby comes. The good news is after 2 days off this weekend, my body is feeling great and I am ready to start again this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment